About The National Design Awards Gallery
The National Design Awards celebrate design as a vital humanistic tool in shaping the world, and seek to increase awareness of design by educating the public and promoting excellence, innovation, and lasting achievement in American design. Explore the work of the winners, finalists, and jurors of Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum’s National Design Awards in the gallery.
- Browse the gallery to discover emerging creative talent.
- Search portfolios and contact students and alumni from across the creative industries.
- Build a powerful portfolio of multimedia content.
- Showcase your creations to fellow creatives, potential clients, recruiters, and the world.
- Manage your online portfolio in one place, and sync with Behance, LinkedIn, and other sites.
- Gain followers everywhere your work appears, on the Gallery and beyond.
- Easily alert your followers when you publish new work.
- Follow the portfolios of top creatives.